Scarsdale Pediatric Associates has been serving the community for 40 + years and we pride ourselves on our office culture, which is caring and energetic...we are actively looking for a positive, upbeat, and nurturing team member to join our team. Our office is located adjacent to the Metro North station in lower Westchester. Ideal candidate values continuity of care, enjoys working with children, and is able to multi-task. Flexible schedule required - our office is open until 7 pm on weeknights. Must be available to work on Saturdays on a rotating basis.
We will post openings here, please fax your resume to 914-722-2087, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Qualifications: The following apply to all positions.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skill (Upbeat, caring and willing to help)
- Must be punctual and have a great work ethic and able to Multi-task
- Previous experience in Healthcare or other related fields to which you are applying
- Must be computer literate, must know Microsoft office and familiar with EMR systems
- Strong organizational skills and be able to Multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-past environment
- Available to work Saturdays and have schedule flexibility
**Receptionist - Full-time
Scarsdale Pediatrics is seeking a Front Office team member, who will be responsible for performing routine administrative duties, present a smile as our patient's check-in and help keep our office running smoothly.
The hours, 35-40 hours per week, includes Saturday rotation.
- Meet and greet patients (with a smile)
- Answering multi-line phone system (with a smile)
- Filing, Scanning and Copying documents
- Scheduling appointments
- Collecting co-pays, deductibles, self-pays
- Verify medical insurance, you must be familiar with insurance policies
- General office duties
- Must be able to work flexible hours including Saturdays
**LPN - Full-time or Part-Time
The hours, 25-40 hours per week, includes Saturday rotation.
- Vaccine Administration
- Medical Documentation